How does it work?
The recipe challenge group is moderated by Regan Jones, Serena Ball and Deanna Segrave-Daly and is made up of members (healthy food bloggers) known as “The Recipe ReDuxers”. On the first day of each month, the moderators set the monthly theme (i.e. “whole grains highlighted” or “beyond the peanut butter sandwich” etc.) and share it with members. On the 21st and 22nd of the same month, all group members post their Recipe ReDux on their blogs and include links to other members’ blogs. It’s that simple!
A snapshot of member benefits include:
- Membership in an active social media network
- Networking with seasoned bloggers
- Creative monthly themes to inspire new blog posts
- Potential increased exposure and traffic to your blog
- Access to giveaways from our sponsors for your readers
- Exclusive opportunities to win cash and prizes through sponsored recipe contests
- Educational webinars on timely blog/food/nutrition related topics
- Continued education units offered to registered dietitians/DTRs with certain offerings